terça-feira, maio 10, 2022

I said I love you

You know what I think most of the time when you come across my mind? That falling in love SUCKS. It's the most bitter sweet thing I've ever experienced. And when I think about you it's so intense that hurts me inside. It's so powerful that I doubt it. It's so much love that I feel and sometimes I'm afraid my cup will pour this love away. 

But the truth is: my cup is so much beautiful with you there even if I get full and overwhelmed by this strong emotion that fills my cup.

Love is a delicate thing and so are you, and so am I... and because of that I want to carry you with both of my hands, I want to protect you around my arms and I want to hug you with my soul, as long as I'm here in this beautiful life.

A lot of times, the best things in this life are also the most challenging ones. And here we are, here we go... in our little boat trying to row to the best side, the easier one, the calmer one. But the chaos can be so delightful too... The chaos is where I learn and where I feel the most alive... The chaos is my little heart running like the wolves. And i'm running so fast because I don't want to miss a second by your side. I'll run by your side and I'll show you that love can be the most bitter sweet thing that our mouths will ever taste. And I will love you in every moment, even if it's bitter sometimes. 


Joana, maio 2022

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

ler +

os meus seguros seguidores: